Plagiarism is considered intellectual theft and a serious ethical offense. It is crucial to avoid it in our publications to maintain academic integrity and uphold ethical standards. students often lack a means to check for plagiarism in their writings, which leads them to submit their work with uncertainty. Unfortunately, their submissions are sometimes rejected due to plagiarism. However, if they were to check for plagiarism before submitting their work, they could identify and improve any instances of plagiarism.
The subscription for Turnitin accounts is not cheap. It can be quite expensive for students, which can be a barrier to accessing plagiarism checking services. We are also providing comprehensive plagiarism reports at a lower cost.
Our Turnitin account subscription have following characteristics:
- Subscription at your personal email.
- You can set your own password.
- 15+ reports can be generated in 24 hours.
- 1 year subscription available.
- Non-repository account (No tension of data saving at HEC database).